Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Welcome!

Well, I am new to this blogging thing. I have read about blogs and the idea of it intriqued me. Perhaps it was caused by trying to send the Grandparents large Jpgs, or not finding the time to write real notes ;-) I really want to keep a journal of our homeschooling journey. Sometimes in the midst of the daily grid, I forget how much fun we are having. So this is to remind me - and my kids are thrilled to see their pictures up here!

In any case, my husband and I have been homeschooling our three children since birth. As of this writing, Brianna is 10, Chase is 7 and Lexi is 5. We have adopted a style called Unschooling which seems to fit our family well. Our Homeschooling is child-led, and we never have lack of children's interest's to follow. The world is our classroom - we learn every day... We love to read, play outside, study the Bible, cook, garden, take care of our animals, travel, play games, dream and discover.

We hope you enjoy learning about our world!

No comments: